During today’s show, we discuss the following:
- Restructuring middle and high schools as they currently stand (departmentalization; interdisciplinary teams)
- How has departmentalization impacted student achievement in secondary schools?
We end the episode with another outstanding, engaging and rigorous quiz administered by Casey – awards given to all! What do you know about the history of education in the US?
- Maryland PTSA Diversity Conference
- Semi Self-Contained Learning Communities in Grade 6: Bringing New Evidence to Bear on Middle Grades Education
- Twitter for Project SUCCESS