Article on the docket for today’s episode: “From the picket line to the charter school: The path union members should walk” by Jay Matthews of the Washington Post.
* What role should/can charter schools play in the education of our citizenry?
* Are all charter school funders coming from a greedy / non-educational place?
Interview with Charlotte Danielson:
* What is the Danielson Framework and how did it come about?
* To what extent are value added measures effective in evaluating the performance of teachers?
* How has the role of principal changed in supporting the development of teachers?
* What else should we be looking at to create highly functioning schools?